Location: 799 Fletcher Lane, Unit 203, Hayward, CA 94544
- Analyze software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and constraints.
- Design, develop, optimize, and enhance applications following test-driven design [TDD] principles.
- Responsible for development of frontend and backend components as per the requirements and design specifications.
- Implementation of web services using programming languages like Ruby, Rails, React.js, Java, JAX-RS, DropWizard, REST API principles.
- Write and improve tests using TDD, Rspec, Junit..etc
- Unit Testing, Feature Enhancement and bug fixes.
- Work with technologies such as; AWS, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Kafka messaging, and MySQL database, Git, Jira, Buildkite.
- Participate in code reviews, commenting and writing code as per company guidelines.
- Take on areas of technical ownership within the overall solution.
- Ensure application development principles, standards, and best practices are followed for the project.
- Work closely on customer related incidents resolving them as per priority.
- Assist in the operation of the service, e.g. monitoring, alerting, logging and troubleshooting.
- Organized and focused on building, improving, resolving and delivering. Good communicator in and across teams, taking the lead.
- Travel to the client sites within USA.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com